James Lim is a Malaysian artist and foodie who loves plain-air and, you guessed it, painting great food. Currently living in Singapore, James became well known in plenty of restaurants and food joints. His pieces became so popular on Instagram, that he constantly gets commissioned by food brands!
Join us today as we talk about:
- Overcoming art block;
- How to paint food (sometimes with food!);
- …and James tips to draw quicker!
Listen to James' interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
Download our background image:
What ’s your favourite food?
Have you ever attempted to sketch it - or any other food?
Let us know (and show us your art!) in the comments section below!