EP 91 :: Kailene Falls’s Gastronomical Art Experience, Part Two
Ready for more Kailene Falls, food illustrator and Japanese tv personality? This week she talks about her unique style of approaching food illustration. She’ll inspire you to make art, eat food, then make food art!
In Part Two, Kailene shares:
- Food as forgiving subject to paint
- Why creative freedom is critical for artist's self-expression
- Why having a community is a blessing
- Living a life of passion and purpose
Listen to Kailene's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com