Does starting on the artist path comes with an expiration date or a required background? Vanessa Lesniak sure doesn’t think so - and she can prove it.
If one look at her gorgeous watercolours doesn’t convince you, then simply tune in for her story.
Join us today as we talk about:
- Starting an art career after 40;
- Working with gold watercolour;
- How Vanessa painted every day for 6 months;
- …and what to (not) do when you don’t feel like making art!
Listen to Vanessa's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
When Art comes from the Heart...
Is art making something soothing for you? Why did you start?
Please let us know in the comments section below!