Would you be comfortable having someone watch you paint? Or create? How about finding a perspective despite an eye condition?
Questions left me wondering and I’m sure have also piqued your interest. Hear it straight from our guest artist, Susan Logoreci to talk about her journey in Public art,
Tune in as we talk about :
- How to get started creating a scene surrounded by people
- Ways to overcome criticisms and negative feedback
- Finding creative strategies when the odds are not working in your favor.
- How to grow as an artist.
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com