Marek Badzynski is a Polish artist currently residing in Toronto, Canada. His architectural background brings a very interesting appeal to his ink urban pieces, and to his approach when it comes to simplifying the reference to turn it into a much more appealing subject matter.
Join us today as we talk about:
- Why art makes far better memories than photos;
- How to keep the same subject interesting to paint;
- Why you shouldn’t delete your old art posts;
- What makes commission work appealing (play this for all your clients!);
- Tips on interpreting your reference;
- …and how to get free chocolate with your art!
Listen to Marek's interview:
[subscribe on Apple Podcasts] [subscribe via email] [Spotify] [Youtube]
>> Watch on Youtube to see Marek and Ânia!
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
When art gives you chocolate...
Marek has been offered coffee, chocolates and other delicacies when painting in front of stores. What about you? Do you have any interesting or funny stories to share?
Please let us know in the comments section below!