Pedro Loureiro is a Portuguese artist with a background on architecture. He has, like many architects, an amazing line quality to his work - especially urban pieces. However, his watercolour painting skills and his knowledge of the human figure are also incredible…
If you are intrigued by how he combines a variety of skills, please join us as we discuss:
- The role of “unrelated” art skills in your growth;
- How style comes to life;
- Practical exercises to improve your observational drawing skills;
- What to do when you don’t feel like drawing;
- Dealing with the imposter syndrome:
- …and tips on getting started with watercolour!
Listen to Pedro's interview:
Bonus: Pedro drew this image of me as we were chatting. What better way to demonstrate what he meant in the interview?
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think?
Did you enjoy this episode? Please let us know in the comments section below!