This week’s guest is our artist friend Nina Reginster. As a totally impatient person, she figured out the joy of happy accidents. She had an idea to bring holiday cheer to her friends, but she accidentally fell totally in love!
In this episode, Nina talks about:
- Tips and tricks for painting plants in watercolour
- Why being impatient can be an opportunity for you to learn something new
- How to develop your style
- Beginner’s guide to loose watercolour illustrations
- Why making art for others is an opportunity you don’t want to miss
Listen to Nina's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com