Reginald Roquemore (RokMo) is a storyboard/comic artist, an animator, director, and teacher. His story has plenty of ups and downs, but what impressed me the most is how a very shady and uncomfortable experience drove him into a path of kindness, and empathy.
Plus, if you want to know what a really good teacher sounds like, then you definitely have a listen.
Join us today as we talk about:
- Why art is a superpower;
- What skillset is necessary to create a comic;
- Being a traditional artist while using a digital medium;
- Why you should draw (even if you think you can’t);
- …and why life is like a pinball machine!
Listen to Reginald's interview:
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think of this episode?
Please let us know in the comments section below!