E29 :: Sarah van Dongen & Overcoming the Fear of Colour
Sarah van Dongen is an artist and storyteller at heart. She studied comparative literature got her masters in Contemporary Literature, with a focus on children’s literature. All of her studies are reflected in the gorgeous stories she tells through her art.
Join us today as we talk about:
- How art can help you enjoy life to the fullest,
- Creating free, messy art while using reference,
- Tips to save mental energy throughout your day,
- How IKEA uses storytelling to sell furniture,
- …and easy ways to add colour to your pieces!
Listen to Sarah's interview:
- Connect with Sarah
- The art piece mentioned during the interview
- Get Sarah's art prints from our store!
- Sarah's Live Demo
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think of the episode?
Please let us know in the comments section below!