E24 :: Shari Blaukopf & How to Draw Every Day
Shari Blaukopf is a graphic designer, artist and teacher who loves watercolour. There are plenty of things that make Shari amazing, but one of my favourites is that she’s been drawing every single day since October 2011.
…yep. That’s right. 9 years this month!
- Art as therapy;
- How you can draw every day;
- Tips on connecting with other artists
- …and why live references beats any photos, anytime.
Listen to Shari's interview:
- Shari's Free Live Demo
- Shari's website
- Connect with Shari
- Shari's blog
- Interview with James Gurney
- Our sketchbooks
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What did you think of the episode?
Please let us know in the comments section below!