E57 :: Shawna JC Tenney & How Art and Stories can Heal
Shawna JC Tenney has been in love with art since she can remember, and always wanted to be a mom. She found a way to combine the two by making some major sacrifices.
Today, Shawna is an accomplished children’s books author and illustrator with a rich story that’s bound to inspire you:
- How art helps with ADHD;
- Building an art career while being a full time mom;
- Why art and stories are essential to human development;
- Benefits of changing art styles;
- How traditional art can help you go into digital art;
- …and how to recover from acrylic painting disasters!
>> Set a reminder for Shawna's Live Demo on June 14th!
Listen to Shawna's interview:
- Connect with Shawna
- Shawna's website
- Brunhilda's Backwards Day
- Shawna's Live Demo
- Manelle's interview
- Etchr Art Satchel
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
What led you into art-making?
Please let us know in the comments section below!