Anna Korteweg (Gentle Blooms) had her life turned upside down multiple times. From suddenly moving to the opposite side of the world (more than once) to developing an allergy that completely changed her perception of outside stimuli, she never caught a break.
…and she never broke either. Quite the opposite: Anna kept figuring out ways to turn lemons into lemonade.
Please join us for today's inspiring story with one of the most resilient women I have ever interviewed. We talk about:
- The influence art has on society;
- How Anna turned life challenges into opportunities;
- How portrait painting connects people;
- Why watercolour is her medium of choice;
- And Anna's upcoming portrait course!
Listen to Anna's interview:
What's your favourite part of this episode?
Let us know in the documents section below!
- Anna's website and Instagram profile
- Anna's free Live Demo on Youtube
- More information on Anna's course: Portrait Foundations
- Follow us @etchr_lab and @etchr_studio
- Watch this as a video episode on Youtube
- More of Anna's classes with Etchr