Let loose, have fun and embrace the unconventional. These are the guiding principles of our guest artist, Adrianna Johnston. Her journey started through a palette given to her when she was 16 and a photo pinned on her Pinterest opened a whole new perspective on Urban Sketching. Now, she’s teaching and encouraging other hobbyists to keep on learning and have the courage to deviate from the conventional
Topics we’re covered are :
- The benefits of learning from art books
- How to address time constraints and still make time to create
- Tips to add dynamics to your drawing
- The smear, spider legs, and cross-hatching technique
Listen to Adrianna's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/