Struggling to learn art? Have you always wanted to learn but you have a lot of “but” and “what if”
In this week’s episode, we are chatting with Thea Ong, a watercolor artist, full-time mom, and creative entrepreneur.
From trying out calligraphy and crafting to eventually finding her calling in teaching art; Thea has a lot of techniques up on her sleeve to keep her students engaged and encouraged to keep on learning.
In this episode, we talked about :
- Learning by doing a step to build your foundation in art
- Creating coherence using different mediums
- Shifting from a hobby to full entrepreneurship
- Why having a purpose when creating will benefit your art journey
Listen to Thea Ong's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/