Society dictates that we should have accomplished something at a certain timeline or at a certain age. But for our guest artist, Stephen Travers, discovering art at a time that others might perceive as “late” turns out to be the start of a great adventure that will lead to a world of teaching, drawing, and a community that supports his passion through and through.
I am thrilled to have him on board. It’s a privilege to interview someone who has been a positive force in the art community through the power of social media.
In this conversation we’re exploring :
- The critical moment that sets him on a new art path
- How to overcome your love and hate relationship with art
- His personal tip to get better at drawing or painting
- A foundational step to get you committed to art
- Why Social Media is an ally
Listen to Stephen's interview:
[subscribe via email] [Spotify] [Youtube]
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/
- Host & Producer: Jhesy Romano
- Editor & Designer: Andrei Fernandez
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Beach" by Jingle Punks