People have different ways of capturing moments. Our guest artist, Becky Cao - Managed to capture her life’s mundane things and events through sketchbooks and journals. With over 9 years of journals filled with drawings of food, places, and anything in between - Becky sure has many insights to offer anyone who would like to learn how to draw and paint using watercolor.
Stay with us until the end of the episode and listen as Becky talks about :
- Unlocking creativity through different mediums
- Ways to know your passion and how to remain consistent.
- How to draw and paint in a short amount of time
- How to keep going with art when self-doubt strikes
- Breaking up with perfectionism
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/