How do you keep the momentum going? How do you remain joyful to do what you love consistently while sharing it and teaching it to other people? For our guest artist Erika Lamar, it’s about perspective. Seeing art as something that is easy, convenient, and accessible.
Listen to learn more about Erika’s story as we talk about:
- Why you don’t need to have the inherent talent to make art
- How to create daily
- Break free from perfectionism
- Ways to get around Artist block
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Kate's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/katarzyna_kmiecik_art/