As a writer, teacher, and watercolour artist, Chloe Tomomi knows anxiety and trauma are healed with art. She shares her heart and talent with those who would also heal by creating mystical, poetic landscapes.
In this episode, Chloe shares:
Listen to Chloe's interview:
[subscribe on Apple Podcasts] [subscribe via email] [Spotify] [Youtube]
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com
- Host & Producer: Jhesy Romano
- Editor & Designer: Andrei Fernandez
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks