EP 80 :: Vanessa Leung & Rediscovering Culture through Urban Sketching
“Stop and smell the roses” is a common sentiment that holds true for our guest artist, Vanessa. Instead of roses, she rediscovered her home country because she took the time to stop and sketch.
Listen as we :
- Take a tour around Hong Kong through an artist lens
- Why urban sketching can be intoxicating
- How to break away from rigid drawings and shapes
- Navigating the pandemic by sketching random things from home
- Rediscovering your hometown while falling in love with drawing.
Listen to Vanessa's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode in video form: [YouTube link]
- Ready to make more art? Check out our online learning platform at etchrstudio.com
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com