EP 102 :: Kyle Legaspi & Finding a Sense of Belonging in Art
Kyle Legaspi mastered the art of portraits landing her a successful career and a plethora of exhibits under her name. Kyle is the living impersonation of what it was to pursue a passion in a culture where art is perceived mainly as a hobby. How did a pre-med graduate and a corporate analyst found her way back to where her heart calls home?
Join us today as we talk more about the art journey of
- How to get your work into galleries;
- The kickstarter step to drawing faces
- Behind the scene footage as a must for your socials
- …and the definition of edge control in watercolor
Listen to Kyle's interview:
- Tweet Us! @etchr_lab
- Watch this full episode on Youtube here!
- Ready to make more art? Check out our workshops!
- Browse our art supplies at etchrlab.com