Mirka Hokkanen is a printmaker, designer, illustrator and children’s book author. Not only she excels in several art mediums, but she also juggles art making with being a full time mom of three kids, moving homes every three years AND being an active member of various art communities! Join us today as we talk about:
- How to connect with local artists (even when you’re moving every 3 years!);
- Juggling art making and being a full-time mom during Covid times;
- ...and Mirka’s tip to ‘art’ when all you want is to relax.
Listen to Mirka's interview:
[subscribe on Apple Podcasts] [subscribe via email] [Spotify] [Youtube]
>> Watch on Youtube to see Mirka and Ânia (with extra content!).
- Mirka's website
- Connect with Mirka
- 'The Power of Habit', by Charles Duhigg
- Host & Producer: Ânia Marcos
- Editor: Jericka (Jih) Cruz
- Intro jingle "Dock Rock" by John Deley
- Outro music "On the Bach" by Jingle Punks
Download our background image!
How do you stay focused?
Mirka is a go-getter who’s used to relentlessly pursuing her goals. However, this kind of focus isn’t innate to everyone.
What is your favourite tip to staying on target? Let us know in the comments section below!