E01 :: Jill Gustavis & Conquering New Art Mediums
Art Director by day and watercolour artist anytime she's not working, Jill Gustavis has an outstanding control over watercolour and several other mediums.
What impressed me the most is how she achieved that level in less than 4 years while working a full-time job!
Join us today as we talk about:
- How to avoid overwhelm when tackling a new art medium;
- How Jill's day-job boosts and informs her personal art;
- ...and Jill's secret to overcome the fear of wasting great watercolour paper!
Listen to Jill's interview:
- Read more about Jill Gustavis
- Our blog interview with Jill
- Jill's watercolour class with Etchr
- Connect with Jill
How do you face the blank page?
Today, Jill shared her secret to overcome the blank page. Do you have your own secret as well?
Please share your story in the comments section below!
PS: We need your help!
The show just launched today! Please help us make some noise by giving us a 5 star rating (and, if you have time, a positive review) and downloading all 4 episodes on Apple Podcasts at etchrlab.com/apple.
With your help, our show might get featured by Apple Podcasts and reach more artists!